Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged - Weird Habits

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

---

First, I'm not tagging any people because I hate chain-letters.

1. I compulsively check nerd news sites. It used to be slashdot, but lately I like digg better. When I work at home it gives me some sense of interaction with the outside world.

2. Computers must not make noise. I hate un-asked for noises. The first thing I do with every computer I get is turn off the stupid noises. There's no reason I should be audibly notified every time I click a web link or an error occurs. This includes websites that make noise. No websites should have sound.

3. I chew my lip.
Sometimes I get chapped lips. Usually this leaves little bits of skin that I then chew off or pull off with my fingers.

4. Showers have an order. First is the shampoo and rinse. Then the conditioner. Leave in the conditioner until I've finished with the soap. Rinse body soap, then rinse conditioner. Then I have time to stand around and enjoy the hot water and sometimes shave.

5. I pace when on the phone. I have a hard time standing still while on the phone. I usually walk all around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home